Be a part of Connecticut’s Guide to Planning for the Future !
The expo will serve as a valuable resource to families and individuals alike as they plan their own future or the future of their loved ones.
It provides a great opportunity for exhibitors and sponsors to showcase financial planning, retirement options, legal consultations, entertainment and more.
- Connect with an estimated 1,200 demographically qualified attendees
- Connect with Connecticut residents making key life changing decisions
- Promote your products or services or destinations
- Exhibitors Receive Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi and Free Electric
- Convenient location with easy access to all major highways
Transcend Events Group CT will support the event through a promotional campaign across ALL MEDIA offering sponsors unique branding opportunities!
- Fox 61 – Market leader in news. Top sports and entertainment programming. Reaches 1,656,000 viewers per week. 54% of viewers are between the ages of 25-54.
- The CT – Young and hip with hot shows that target the hard-to-reach 18-34 consumers. Each week reaches 988,8800 viewers.
- Hartford Courant – The largest newspaper in CT with the most paid circulation. Hartford-New Haven DMA is consistently among the top 5 DMAs in % of adults who read a daily and Sunday paper. 805,648 Readers every week.
- Transcend Events Group websites reach more adults than any other local website. 22 million page views a month. 1.8 million unique visitors a month and 717,000 page views a day.
Booth Packages (per 8’x10′ booth)
All booths Include: carpeting, (1) 6ft draped table • (2) chairs • black/white company identification sign • free parking • free wi-fi • free electric
Sign up now!
Contact us for booth rates and to register as an exhibitor.